Saturday, May 15, 2010

Enamorame (falling in love)


My favorite Worship song in Spanish, sung by Jesus Adrian Romero and Abel Zavala
*  *  *
Quiero entregarte mis sueños (I want to entrust to You my dreams)
Tu voluntad has de ellos (And let Your will be done)
Mi corazon te lo entrego (I also entrust to you my heart)
Enamorame de ti (For I'm falling in love with You)

Quiero aprender a escucharte (I want tp learn how to listen to You)
Quiero saber que es amarte (I want to know how to love You)
De tu verdad yo saciarme (Your truth fills me)
Enamorame de ti señor (For i'm falling in love with You)

coro

Que tu precencia me inunde (Your presence fills me in)
Haz de mi un hombre nuevo (Make me a new man)
Cambiame renuevame (change me, renew me)
Enamorame, enamorame de ti Señor (For I'm falling in love with you my Lord)

No comments:

Post a Comment