Friday, November 13, 2009

try something different everyday.

i need variety, that's why.
- wake up early.
- eat breakfast
- greet the people i meet with a smile
- reply to text ASAP
- no boxing match with joanne (ahh.. i'm gonna miss that)
- reply to emails
- blog often
- less complaints about people around
- try to make a person feel loved everyday

ya. these will make me busy for at least ten days...
*  *  *  *  *
i have been restless for so many nights. i've been asking God why is it so, for what purpose; is he revealing something to me? or someone thinking of me?

it's more difficult if you don't know what makes you one. you continue to find answers, think until you get migraine, and at the end of the day, you'll realize that you spent your whole day stressing yourself. and what's worse is when the feeling is like somthing big is going to happen and you don't know exactly what it is!
*  *  *  *  *
lately, i feel like i'm boxed and struggling to free myself. yes, i know, you don't need to please everybody and to conform with the society. you are expected at least to follow some norm. but now, i  feel like i'm jailed to be someone that people are expected me to be.

i don't know what to do. but what i'm sure of is that i won't let anyone rob my happiness just because i tried pleasing them. there is only one person that I should please and that is the one who has loved me most, the one who ahs died for Me. my God and my Savior. in Him, there's nothing to fear. in Him there's always security and mercy. for He is gracious and loving. and in Him, i'll live my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment