Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I can never give up...


I can never give up on anyone. Even if they haven't treated me well and hurt me so bad. You just don't give up anybody. Most especially if it's a close friend or a family member. For my God has never given up on me, on those times that I failed Him, hurt Him, disobeyed Him and rejected Him... He still gave me a 2nd chance... and a third... and a fourth... and a countless many time to make up on Him. So how can I give up on anybody if the grace i'm receiving is so abundant? Why not give that same grace to those who have hurt you?

Until there is life, there is hope. And hope comes from a faith who believes that there's a rainbow after the rain, that in every bad person is a spark of goodness within and that there's always tomorrow to make up for today's mistakes. And when there is hope, there is God.

No comments:

Post a Comment