Friday, August 20, 2010

For my God and my future family, I will endure the pain.

Again, it's the time of the month in a girl's life
where you become more irritated and snobbish to everyone.
But for me, it's more than that.
Add the agonizing pain I have to endure for the first two days.
It's either I drugged myself with a lot of pain reliever
or just let myself sleep and endure the pain.
My doctor said there's cure: sex or pills.
Either way, I can't. And I won't.
Sex. I'll go to that when I get married.
But with pills, I can't. And I won't.
Not anymore.
I tried drinking 33 pills before but side effects were worse. 
And I don't want to risk my future pregnancies.
So until I get married, I have to endure the pain. 
I have to drink a lot more pain relievers and lie down and sleep on it.
I love my life. For this is a gift to me. And what I do with it is my gift to the ONE who gave it to me.
And I choose to endure the pain rather than do crazy things to hurt my God and my future family.
*but how many times more?*


No comments:

Post a Comment