Tuesday, April 20, 2010

fear.

around 1:20 am today, while doing the secretariat for WKC, something happened to me. I was so afraid that I was really crying while praying. and my prayer was just so simple: asking Jesus to take away my fear and Mama Mary to embrace me to assure me that everything will be alright. i am so afraid. even now that i'm typing this blog, I am still crying. it's more difficult coz it happened while everyone's sleeping.

i have so many instances that i became so afraid before. but i think this is one of those i fear most. argh.

so i guess the first thing i have to do later is do what i fear most. yes, i will follow your advice, ate des.

please pray for me. i don't know if i can do it, but i have to. for my own sanity. and then, i'll blog about it after.

"for I know that my God is with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment